Friday, June 19, 2015

The Breakfast Club

So the other day I was watching Pitch Perfect when it was mentioned the movie The Breakfast Club. Since I'm from another countrie, I had no idea what a iconic film this is for americans.

Since I was curious about the movie, I watched it two weeks ago in Netflix and I loved it. The storyline of the princess, the athlete, the brain, the basket case and the criminal, all gathered together in detention on a saturday and the interactions that develope between those characters are the perfect simbolism of how teens are in highschool. I think nearly everyone can identify themselves to one of the characters in highschool.

For example, in highschool I was the brain with great grades, straight A's  and sometimes bullied but not as bad as in american highschools. I never felt the preasure of my parents as Mark, I was just responsable per se.

My favorite character was the basket case, never able to predict what she was going to say or do. And in the end she gets the athlete, what a champ!

NOW I have the main song of the movie in my spotify playlist!! I hear it everytime I can.

Finally, here I leave a video of the movie. and I would like to know which of the character you were in highschool ??

https://youtu.be/daU1TYL2ySs

No comments:

Post a Comment