Saturday, January 24, 2015

Interstellar a extraordinary science fiction film

Hi everybody! This time I am going to talk about the movie Interstellar! I have to say that I never imagined Anne Hathaway, Matthew McConaughey and Jessica Chastain in the same movie together, and furthermore, in a science fiction film!

Interstellar was directed by the great Christopher Nolan, and the screenplay was writter by him and his brother Jonathan Nolan. The story is about a crew of astronauts who travel through a wormhole made by aliens in search of a new home for humanity and on their search of a new planet, they go through a lot of things. The crew was conformed by Cooper (played by McConaughey), Amelia Brand (Hathaway), Romily, Doyle, robot TARS and robot CASE.

For me, this movie has been one of the best science fiction films I have ever seen! The science theories they discuss are super interesting. The visual effects that they used are amazing and they seem like part of reality. When the film finished, I ended up thinking that I would like to see what happens later to ...

The movie has achieved nominations on the Critics Choice Movie Awards, the Golden Globes and other awards.

Here I leave a video of the astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyso talking about the science on the film. Hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment